1. Use points
1) Reasonably place the two main speakers at a certain interval in order to obtain a better planar sound effect. The base of the speaker must be strong and not vibrate due to the sound of the speaker. The working environment of the speaker should avoid high temperature and boring, and it should be placed in a ventilated place. No objects can be placed on the speaker to avoid damage to the sound quality due to resonance. The speaker is a strong magnetic field device, so be careful to keep it away from TV sets, watches, tapes and other items.
2) The connection between the short speaker and the amplifier should be as short and thick as possible. Nowadays, there are oxygen-free pure copper wires specially used for connecting speakers in China, which can help to improve the sound quality to a certain extent, and can be selected according to the investment situation.
3) The loudness should be appropriate. The power that the speaker can accept is limited. Don't let it work under full load, usually greater than the minimum recommended power. If the speaker is allowed to work at the limit power for a long time, its life will be reduced, and the speaker will be damaged in severe cases.
4) Cleaning and maintenance Use a soft damp cloth to clean the speaker, without any detergent. The speaker grille is easy to get dust, and it can be cleaned with a fine brush.
2. Adjustment of the crossover point of the subwoofer
The subwoofer speakers used in professional sound systems must be responsible for the bass effect of the entire system. The position of the subwoofer speakers cannot be noticed by the listener, otherwise the subwoofer speakers will destroy the sound pressure balance (such as the subwoofer speakers placed on the left, you I feel that the front left channel is louder). Can make a simple test, turn off the volume of all speakers, only turn on the subwoofer; if there is no dedicated test sound source, you can play a record clip with rich subwoofer, in order to focus attention, you can close your eyes and listen carefully. If the sound of the subwoofer can analyze its position auditorily, it means that the crossover point of the subwoofer is adjusted too high.
If you are using standard THX speakers, you can adjust it directly to 80Hz, which is the standard specification of THX. If other "success
The problem is not too big for the professional speakers of “set”, set at around 80Hz. In the case where the low-frequency extension of the left, center, and right main speakers is good, the crossover point should be lowered appropriately. In any case, the crossover point is “the best”. Shouldn’t it be set above 80Hz, if the main speakers are all speakers with “limited bass” and the crossover point must be set above 100Hz, the position of the subwoofer should be moved to the front center, close to the center channel Speakers.