1. Using Ralink RT5350 ultra-stable chip with 256Mb SDRAM through precision design;
2. The module supports FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, AMR, MP2, WMA (only ver7&8),
AAC (LC_ACC, ALAC), M4A (LC_ACC, ALAC), musepack (mpc), speex (spx), wv
(Wavepack) and other audio format decoding, support DLNA (DMR/DMC/DMP) and Airplay, configure
GPIO, USB, I2S interface, audio-to-noise ratio up to 95dB, master-slave mode switchable; support standard:
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 1T1R; transmission rate: 150Mbps;
3. The power amplifier adopts ST's STA369BWS chip; plus STC15W408 MCU control;
4. Button control: WPS, V+, V-, MUTE;
5. Power supply +18V
6. It can be developed according to customer's functional requirements, providing PCBA board or WIFI module, providing technical support,
Shorten the customer's product development time.
7. WiFi audio speakers, mobile phones control multiple audio systems, home wireless audio, etc.