Speakers are one of the media for music dissemination, and its appearance allows us to enjoy higher quality sound quality. But if the speakers are not well maintained, these high quality will be greatly compromised. In order to let everyone better maintain their speakers, let me introduce to you how to maintain the speakers.
Speaker maintenance skills
The speaker is an important part of the entire audio system, and the value is about half of the entire system, so it must be treated properly.
1. Avoid placing it in a place exposed to direct sunlight, not close to heat radiating appliances, such as stoves, heating pipes, etc., and do not place it in a damp place.
2. Before connecting the speaker to the amplifier, cut off the power of the amplifier to avoid damage to the speaker.
3. The feeder connection with the amplifier should be secure, it should not be dropped when pulled, and the positive and negative polarity should not be connected wrongly. The feeder connecting the loudspeaker should be thick enough and not too long to avoid loss and deterioration of damping. Deviate from the frequency response maximum ± 0.5dB (the maximum length of 0.75mm2 wire is 9cm, the maximum length of 1.5mm2 wire is 14m, and the maximum length of 2.0mm2 wire is 21m.
4. Attention should be paid to whether the impedance of the speaker is suitable for the recommended value of the amplifier
5. Do not use beyond the rated power. Otherwise, the sound quality will deteriorate and even the speakers will be damaged.
6. The outer shell should be wiped with a soft, dry cotton cloth. Do not apply furniture wax, benzene, or alcohol.
7. The dust on the surface of the speaker can only be removed with a soft brush, not a vacuum cleaner.
8. The speaker should be placed on a firm, sturdy floor to avoid bass attenuation. Do not place the speakers too close to the wall.
9. Do not place the speakers too close to the turntable, so as not to produce acoustic feedback and cause howling.
10. If it is equipped with middle and high sound level adjustment, it can be adjusted according to listening requirements to satisfy the sound reproduction.
How to buy speakers
First, pay attention to whether the sound color of the speaker output is uniform. Since the sound source of multimedia music is mainly games and general music, the proportion of treble is relatively large, and the proportion of bass is relatively small.
Second, pay attention to the localization capability of the sound field. The ability of speaker positioning is directly related to the on-site effect of users playing games and watching DVD movies.
Third, attention should be paid to the dynamic amplification limit of the speaker frequency domain, that is, when the user increases the volume of the speaker and exceeds a certain limit, whether the speaker can still maintain a uniform and clear sound source signal amplification capability in the full range.
Fourth, pay special attention to whether the speaker cabinet has resonance. Generally speaking, a speaker with a thin cabinet or a plastic enclosure will resonate when outputting at a low frequency and high volume below 200 Hz. The presence of cabinet resonance will seriously affect the output sound quality, so users should try their best to choose speakers with wooden enclosures when choosing speakers.
Fifth, pay attention to whether the case is anti-magnetic. Since the display is very sensitive to the surrounding magnetic field, if the magnetic field of the speaker is large, the image on the screen will be affected, and even the life of the display will be reduced, so you must pay special attention when choosing.
Sixth, pay attention to the airtightness of the speaker cabinet. Because the better the airtightness of the speaker, the better the output sound quality. The airtightness inspection method is very simple. The user can put his hand outside the inverted hole of the speaker. If there is obvious air rushing out or sucking in, it means that the airtight performance of the speaker is good.
The editor above introduced you to the maintenance skills of speakers, and also explained how to buy speakers. I don't know if the introduction of the editor will help you to choose speaker products?