Computer speakers are one of the important external devices of multimedia computers, especially those "enthusiasts" players who choose high-quality speakers at all costs. So what kind of computer speakers are high-quality speakers? How to choose a good computer speaker? Let me introduce the computer speakers to you!
Computer speaker introduction:
Computer speakers are divided into conjoined portable computer speakers, which are single cabinets; split computer speakers are composed of multiple cabinets. Computer speakers, as the name suggests, are used to connect to a computer, of course, many can also be used to connect to other playback devices such as mobile phones. Many Bluetooth speakers, card speakers, etc. can be used as one-piece portable computer speakers after adding an external input, which is very popular in the market. In 2012, the main brands of Edifier, Microlab, Hivi, Sannuo, Alanshi, Fenda, etc.
Purchase skills of computer speakers:
1. Frequency response. The hearing range of the ordinary human ear is the sound with a frequency of 25Hz-20KHz. Therefore, the frequency of the speaker should be at least 45Hz-20KHz to ensure that the effective hearing range of the human ear is basically covered. Generally speaking, the frequency response of multimedia computer speakers can basically meet the requirements within the range of 40Hz-20KHz.
2. Harmonic distortion. This refers to the sound reproduction distortion caused by the resonance phenomenon produced by the speaker. The index should be as small as possible.
3. Sensitivity. The higher the value of this index, the better the performance. The agility of ordinary speakers is generally 70dB-80dB.
4. Output power. Including nominal power (ie continuous output power) and peak power (ie maximum output power). Nominal power refers to the maximum value of the speaker's long-term working output power when the harmonic distortion of the speaker changes within the standard range; peak power refers to the maximum value of the instantaneous power of the speaker under non-overload working conditions. When purchasing, pay attention to whether it is marked with nominal power or peak power.
5. Appearance selection. Poor quality speakers are also poor in appearance and workmanship. Therefore, we must carefully observe whether there are bubbles or cracks on the surface of the box, and whether the switch is convenient to operate.
Sixth, choose from the sound effects. This is the key, and the emphasis is on "listening." The specific listening method is to listen to the current sound first. At this time, unplug the audio input cable and adjust the volume to the maximum. The human ear should be about 20 cm away from the speaker and the noise should not be heard, or the noise is very weak. Then play it with a tune you are familiar with. Listen carefully to the sound. Make sure that the bass is heavy but not muddy, the treble is bright but not sharp, and the midrange is mellow. Misleading business operations. At the same time, pay attention to the sound of poor contact when the adjusting knob on the speaker is turned.
Seven, the last thing to be explained is that the various power connections, switches, and plugs on the speakers should meet the safety requirements. If these accessories are fake and inferior products, it is conceivable that the quality of this speaker will not improve. In addition, the purchased computer speakers should have anti-magnetic performance. If the anti-magnetic performance of the speakers is not good, the display will be magnetized, which will reduce the display quality.
The editor here reminds everyone that when buying speakers, try to choose more famous products. Famous factories have professional production lines and perfect production systems, and their raw materials are also regular, so the quality of the products is guaranteed. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary for speaker manufacturers to provide a one-year warranty.