1. What are the precautions for daily use of Bluetooth speakers?
The correct use of Bluetooth speakers can not only extend the service life, but also improve the quality of the sound. Here are some precautions in the use of Bluetooth speakers:
1. Turn on and off
Turn on the main sound source first, then turn on the speakers; when shutting down, turn off the speakers first, and then turn off the main sound source. Avoid turning the volume to the maximum when the power is turned on. Since the components of the speaker have not yet passed the warm-up phase when turning on, a higher volume will make it work at full capacity in an instant, causing damage to the components, which will make some internal fragility for a long time. Component failure;
2. Use environment
It is best not to place it in direct sunlight, and do not place things on the upper part of the Bluetooth speaker for a long time to avoid deformation of the shell. In addition, pay attention to the ambient temperature of portable Bluetooth speakers. The normal ambient temperature of general speaker equipment should be 18℃～45℃. If the temperature is too low or too high, it will reduce the sensitivity of some parts such as electronic tube machines. In terms of environmental humidity, an excessively humid environment will cause premature failure of internal components or rust inside and outside the machine.
2. How to divide the IP protection level?
The IP (INGRESS PROTECTION) protection rating system was drafted by the International Electrotechnical Commission to classify electrical appliances according to their dust-proof and moisture-proof characteristics. The IP protection level is composed of two numbers. The first number indicates the level of protection against dust and intrusion of foreign objects (the foreign objects referred to here include tools, human fingers, etc., must not touch the live parts of the electrical appliances. To avoid electric shock), the highest level is 6; the second number indicates the degree of airtightness of the electrical appliance against moisture and water intrusion, and the highest level is 8. The larger the number, the higher the level of protection.
3. How to buy Bluetooth speakers?
1. Sound quality
Bluetooth speakers do not have large speakers and high power like HIFI speakers, but for most consumers, Bluetooth speakers with tablets and mobile phones are sufficient to meet their daily needs. In such a low-demand situation, the most intuitive way to judge the sound quality is to go to the specialty store to audition in person, in addition to the professional evaluation.
The Bluetooth version is one of the important factors that affect the quality of Bluetooth speakers. At present, there are more Bluetooth speakers on the market with 4.0 versions. Generally speaking, the higher the Bluetooth version, the better the performance of the speaker in terms of battery life and effective transmission distance, and the stronger the compatibility of Bluetooth.
3. Battery life
Under normal use, the ideal battery life of Bluetooth should be maintained at 8-10 hours. Take dual-unit Bluetooth speakers as an example. Their power is concentrated between 3W and 6W. If you want to achieve an ideal playback time, the battery capacity should be more than 1000mAh.
4. What is the difference between each Bluetooth version?
1. The earliest version of the Bluetooth 1.1 standard, the transmission rate is about 748-810kb/s, because it is an early design, it is easy to be interfered by products of the same frequency and affect the quality of communication. The Bluetooth technology of v1.X version is experimental and is rarely adopted by manufacturers.
2. The Bluetooth 1.2 standard also only has a transmission rate of 748-810kb/s, but with the addition of anti-interference frequency hopping function.
3. The improved and upgraded version of Bluetooth 2.0 standard 1.2, the transmission rate is about 1.8-2.1M/s, and it starts to support dual working modes-that is, files can also be transferred during voice communication.
The most widely used standard is the Bluetooth 2.0+EDR standard, which was launched in 2004. Although the Bluetooth 2.0+EDR standard has made a lot of improvements in technology, the configuration process and equipment power consumption continued from the 1.X standard are complicated. Larger problems still exist.
Compared with v1.X, v2.0+EDR is mainly reflected in the transmission speed, and the actual speed can reach 2Mbps. Due to the difficulty of pairing, this version still uses fewer devices and was obsolete in November 2014.
4. Bluetooth 2.1 Standard On August 2, 2007, the Bluetooth Technology Alliance officially approved the Bluetooth 2.1 version of the specification, namely "Bluetooth 2.1+EDR", which can be used freely by future devices.
It is a contemporaneous product with 2.0, and currently still occupies a large share of the Bluetooth market. Compared with the 2.0 version, the standby time is mainly increased by more than 2 times, and there is no fundamental change in the technical standards. The main upgrade of v2.1+EDR and v2.0+EDR is reflected in the adoption of the fast pairing technology SSP, that is, users no longer need to enter the pairing PIN code.
5. Bluetooth 3.0 standard On April 21, 2009, the Bluetooth Technology Alliance promulgated a new generation of standard specifications. The data transmission rate of Bluetooth 3.0 has been increased to about 24Mbps (that is, when needed, 802.11 WI-FI can be used to achieve high-speed data transmission. ). In terms of transmission speed, Bluetooth 3.0 is eight times that of 2.0. It can be easily used for data transmission from VCR to HDTV, PC to PMP, and UMPC to printer, but both parties must meet this standard to realize the function. High Speed is an optional technology, not all Bluetooth 3.0 supports a transmission speed of 24Mbps.
6. The Bluetooth 4.0 standard was officially released on July 7, 2010. The greatest significance of the new version lies in low power consumption. At the same time, it strengthens the compatibility of devices between different OEMs and reduces latency. The theoretical maximum transmission speed is still 24Mbps (ie 3MB/s), the effective coverage is expanded to 100 meters (10 meters in the previous version). This standard chip is adopted by a large number of mobile phones and tablets.
7. The Bluetooth 4.1 standard was released on December 6, 2013. If data is transmitted with LTE radio signals at the same time, then Bluetooth 4.1 can automatically coordinate the transmission information of the two, which can theoretically reduce the interference of other signals to Bluetooth 4.1. The improvement is to increase the connection speed and be more intelligent, such as reducing the reconnection time between devices, which means that if the user goes out of the Bluetooth 4.1 signal range and the disconnection time is not very long, when the user returns to the signal again The device will automatically connect after being in range, and the response time is shorter than Bluetooth 4.0. The last improvement is to improve the transmission efficiency. If the user connects a lot of devices, the information between each other can be instantly sent to the receiving device.
8. Bluetooth 4.2 standard On December 4, 2014, the latest Bluetooth 4.2 standard was promulgated, which improved the data transmission speed and privacy protection degree. After accessing the device, it will be able to directly access the Internet through IPv6 and 6LoWPAN. Under the new standard, if the Bluetooth signal wants to connect or track the user's device, the user's permission must be obtained, otherwise the Bluetooth signal will not be able to connect and track the user's device.
The speed has become faster, and the data transmission speed between two Bluetooth devices has increased by 2.5 times, because the capacity of Bluetooth Smart data packets has increased, and the amount of data it can hold is equivalent to about 10 times the previous.
9. Bluetooth 5 standard On December 8, 2016, the Bluetooth Technology Alliance announced the official launch of the latest Bluetooth core specification version: Bluetooth 5. Compared with its previous version, Bluetooth 5 can bring twice the data transmission speed, and it can increase the data transmission capacity by 800%. In other words, with Bluetooth 5 you can transmit and receive more data at a faster speed. Compared with Bluetooth 4.2, the range of the new standard is more than 4 times that of the former. It can be said to be overkill for listening to songs and sending pictures. Bluetooth 5 can be said to be aimed at the Internet of Things.
10. Summary The version of Bluetooth is naturally the more advanced the better. Taking into account the transmission distance and power consumption, Bluetooth 4.1 is preferred, but Bluetooth 4.0 products are more cost-effective. As for the purchase value of Bluetooth 3.0, 2.1 and below versions, the value is no longer Big.
Bluetooth has many advantages such as perfect encryption measures, stable transmission process, and abundant compatible devices. From version 1.1 to version 5, there is a difficult process. Bluetooth 2.1+EDR standard and 4.0 standard are the most common and the most widely used.