1. Pay attention to the power supply: the audio equipment must have a dedicated power supply and a standard voltage, which must be separated from the light power supply. With a dedicated power supply, there must be a stable and reliable power outlet. You can use the "power sequencer" as much as possible. Although the cost increases, the stability and ease of use are improved. In short: the correct and secure connection of the power supply of all audio equipment is very important. One more thing to note: Some imported equipment has 110V and 220V selector switches in the power supply. In our country, you must confirm that you can connect to the power when the 220V position is selected.
2. Pay attention to the length of the signal line: When connecting the equipment, try to use a shorter signal line to save costs and reduce line resistance and interference. Under normal circumstances, the signal line using balanced transmission can be up to about 300 meters long, while the unbalanced line cannot be used for long-distance transmission. The signal line of the power amplifier should be balanced as much as possible. If there are multiple power amplifiers in the system, it is better to use a signal amplifier splitter to separate enough signal lines without attenuation for each power amplifier to use separately, which can reduce system noise , Reduce hidden dangers and improve signal-to-noise ratio.
3. The quality of the speaker cable: try to use a relatively thick and short all-copper special speaker cable. When connecting, you must also pay attention to distinguish the positive and negative poles and avoid short circuits, especially the professional four-core or more than four-core speaker plugs, and several wires inside. The post is very small, so be careful when wiring.
4. Pay attention to the grounding of the equipment: It is very important to connect all the audio equipment with a good ground wire. A good grounding can reduce the interference of the equipment signal transmission and improve the stability of the equipment. It should be noted that the grounding wire should be made in accordance with the grounding standard of the lightning protection wire, that is, the conductors buried in the ground should be rust-proof, have good contact, and be buried deep. Do not share the grounding wire with the three-phase power line configuration. Not only will it not reduce the noise in the audio system, but it will also easily damage the equipment.
5. Pay attention to the inversion and short circuit of the signal: The short circuit of the signal line will often cause silent failure, but it is very troublesome to check, unless one signal line is removed and tested with a multimeter, so be careful when welding the line.