1. Requirements for the use of professional audio systems
When using electronic equipment, pay attention to the operating conditions of the machine, and professional audio system equipment should pay more attention to the operating conditions. Generally, the operating conditions and requirements of the machine are listed in the operating instructions of the machine, such as:
1. Ambient temperature: -10℃--+40℃
2. Relative humidity: 50%--80%
3. Power supply voltage: 190V—240V
4. Power frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
5. Avoid using the machine in an environment where the temperature is extremely low or extremely high, and avoid direct sunlight on the surface of the machine.
6. Avoid using the machine in a humid environment to avoid premature failure of internal components or premature rusting of the machine.
7. Before use, you must confirm that the local power supply voltage is consistent with the machine.
2. The use environment of professional audio equipment
1. Avoid using the machine in dust and vibration environments.
2. There should be enough space around the machine to facilitate the heat dissipation of the machine.
3. For power amplifiers, special attention should be paid to keeping the heat dissipation channels open.
4. The speakers are mostly made of wood. Pay attention to moisture-proof. For outdoor use, pay special attention to changes in the weather and avoid being exposed to rain.
3. Points to note in the use of professional speaker systems
1. In a professional audio system, pay attention to the sequence of turning on and off. When turning on, turn on the pre-equipment such as the audio source first, and then turn on the power amplifier; when turning off, turn off the power amplifier first, and then turn off the pre-equipment such as the audio source. If the audio equipment has a volume knob, it is better to turn the volume knob to a small place before turning it on or off. The purpose of this is to reduce the impact on the speaker when it is turned on and off.
2. It is strictly forbidden to unplug or plug in signal plugs with power on. So as not to damage the machine or speakers due to the resulting impact.
3. When you need to use professional audio equipment, first turn it on correctly as required, and use it to play music after it is turned on, and observe whether the indicator light of the power amplifier is working properly. After playing for a period of time, check whether the amplifier is overheated.
4. If the sound reinforcement equipment emits abnormal sound during the working process, the power supply should be turned off immediately and stop using it. And ask experienced and qualified maintenance personnel to repair it. Do not open the machine without authorization, so as to avoid greater damage to the machine or electric shock.
4. Pay attention to the maintenance of audio equipment
1. Do not use volatile solutions to clean the machine, such as using gasoline, alcohol, etc. to wipe the surface of the machine, and use a soft cloth for dust. And unplug the power first when cleaning the machine shell.
2. The machine is generally not waterproof. In case it gets wet, wipe off the water stains with a dry cloth. After the water is dry, it can be turned on.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the machine to avoid deformation of the machine.
V. Safe use of machinery and equipment
1. Do not pull or plug in the power plug with wet hands to avoid electric shock.
2. When not in use for a long time, please unplug the power plug from the power socket.
3. Do not let metal conductive materials such as iron needles, hairpins, coins, etc. fall into the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
4. When replacing the fuse of the machine, it should be replaced strictly as required, and it is strictly forbidden to use substandard substitutes.
5. When the machine is in use, the grounding point of the chassis should be safely grounded.
6. The machine is strictly prohibited to work under overload or short circuit conditions.
7. Generally, there are auxiliary power sockets on the back panel of civil power amplifiers. Do not connect electric appliances such as hair dryers and irons through it. It can only be used to connect audio equipment.
8. In the constant voltage power amplifier, the output terminal will have a higher output voltage, and the output terminal lead is generally long, so in use, we must ensure the safety and reliability of the output terminal lead.
6. Pay attention to the protection of audio equipment power cord
1. Take care to avoid the power cord being stepped on and crushed by heavy objects.
2. Do not pull, plug and twist the power cord forcefully.
3. When pulling out the plug from the socket, grab the plug and pull it out.
Regardless of whether the product is good or bad, product maintenance is very important. Take time as much as possible to maintain your audio equipment. If you are good to it, it will show you the happiness it brings to you at the critical moment, so as to obtain the enjoyment of beauty. Unexpected loss.