What are the precautions for the use of audio equipment?
1. Pay attention to the conditions of use of the machine:
Generally, the operating conditions of the machine are listed in the operating instructions of the machine, such as:
1. Ambient temperature: -10℃--+40℃
2.Relative humidity: 50%--80%
3. Power supply voltage: 198V--242V
4. Power frequency: 50H-60Hz
Specifically, it is required:
1. Avoid using the machine in an environment where the temperature is extremely low or extremely high, and avoid direct sunlight on the surface of the machine.
2. Avoid using the machine in a humid environment to avoid premature failure of internal components or premature rusting of the machine.
3. It must be confirmed that the local power supply voltage is consistent with the machine before use.
2. Pay attention to the use environment of the machine:
1. Avoid using the machine in dusty and vibrating environments.
2. There should be enough space around the machine to facilitate the heat dissipation of the machine.
3. For power amplifiers, special attention should be paid to keeping the heat dissipation channels unblocked.
3. Points to note in the use of the machine:
1. In the audio system, pay attention to the sequence of turning on and off. When turning on, turn on the pre-equipment such as the audio source first, and then turn on the power amplifier; when turning off, turn off the power amplifier first, then turn off the pre-equipment such as the audio source. If the audio equipment has a volume knob, it is best to turn the volume knob to the minimum before turning it on or off. The purpose of this is to reduce the impact on the speaker when it is turned on and off.
2. It is strictly forbidden to unplug or plug in signal plugs with power on. So as not to damage the machine or speakers due to the resulting impact.
3. If the machine makes an abnormal sound during the working process, immediately turn off the power supply and stop using it. And ask experienced and qualified maintenance personnel to repair it. Do not open the machine without authorization, so as to avoid greater damage to the machine or electric shock.
4. Pay attention to the maintenance of the machine:
1. Do not use volatile solutions to clean the machine. For example, use gasoline, alcohol, etc. to wipe the surface of the machine. Use a soft cloth for dust. And unplug the power first when cleaning the machine shell.
2. The machine is generally not waterproof. In case it gets wet, use a dry cloth to wipe off the water stains. After the water is dry, the machine can be turned on.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the machine to avoid deformation of the machine.
5. Safe use of the machine:
1. Do not unplug or plug in the power plug with wet hands to avoid electric shock.
2. When not in use for a long time, please pull out the power plug from the power socket.
3. Do not let metal conductive materials such as iron needles, hairpins, coins, etc. fall into the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
4. When replacing the fuse of the machine, it should be replaced strictly according to the requirements, and it is strictly forbidden to use substandard substitutes.
5. When the machine is in use, the grounding point of the chassis should be safely grounded.
6. The machine is strictly prohibited to work under overload or short circuit conditions.
7. Generally, there are auxiliary power sockets on the back panel of civil power amplifiers. Do not connect electric appliances such as hair dryers and irons through it. It can only be used to connect audio equipment.
8. In the constant voltage power amplifier, the output terminal will have a higher output voltage, and the output terminal lead is generally longer, so in use, we must ensure the safety and reliability of the output terminal lead.
6. Pay attention to the protection of the power cord:
1. Pay attention to avoid the power cord being stepped on and crushed by heavy objects.
2. Don't pull, plug and twist the power cord forcefully.
3. When pulling out the plug from the socket, grab the plug and pull it out.
In short, modern audio equipment is a high-tech product, which must be carefully maintained, used safely, and operated correctly. In order to gain the enjoyment of beauty, and avoid accidental losses.