Selling products on Amazon must comply with the rules of the Amazon platform. Some product categories can only be sold online after category review. This is also due to consumers' considerations for safety and product quality.
1. What Amazon products need to be classified and reviewed?
1. Automotive supplies and outdoor power equipment (Automotive & Powersports)
3. Holiday Selling Guidelines in Toys & Games
4. Beauty category: Requirements and application
5. Amazon Custom
7. Clothing & Accessories (Clothing & Accessories)
8. Shoes, Handbags & Sunglasses (Shoes, Handbags & Sunglasses)
9. Food (Grocery & Gourmet Foods)
10. Luggage & Travel Accessories
11. Sexual Wellness (Sexual Wellness)
12. Sports Collectibles
13. Video, DVD and Blu-ray Disc (Video, DVD, &Blu-ray)
14. Join the Amazon Handmade Market (Join Handmade at Amazon)
15, Collectible Books (Collectible Books)
16. Collectible Coins
17, Entertainment Collectibles (Entertainment Collectibles)
18. Fine Art
19. Gift Cards
20. Major Appliances Services
Note that the list of these product categories is subject to Amazon seller backend.
2. What is needed for common category review?
1. Beauty category:
The category review of the beauty category is mainly to answer some general questions. The invoice requirements are:
1) Value-added tax invoice
2) The invoice date is within three months
3) The number of invoices is 3, each with at least 3 products, and the number of each product is at least 30. The purchase price can hide the mosaic, but the quantity must be reserved.
3. How long does it take for category review?
After submitting the application for classification review, Amazon will reply you within 12 hours. If the application fails, you can open a Case to ask for the reason for the failure, and then resubmit. If you have received an email saying that the category of the classification review has passed, you can wait for the backstage response after 2 hours or the next day, and then upload the product.