1. Classified according to the way of wearing, there are two types: earplug type and hanging ear type.
The driver of the earbud headset is directly into the ear, which is small in size and easy to drive. However, the anti-interference ability is poor, and the rustling sound of electric current is often heard when there is mobile phone communication nearby, and the sound quality is difficult to meet the higher requirements. The cost-effectiveness of high-end earplugs is far inferior to the corresponding level of headphones.
Over-ear headphones combine the advantages of head-mounted and earplugs, are convenient to carry, comfortable to wear, and have a particularly eye-catching appearance. They once became synonymous with fashionable headphones.
2. Classified by purpose, there are computer bluetooth headsets and mobile bluetooth headsets.
Compared with mobile bluetooth headsets, the computer bluetooth headset functions are currently relatively fixed, eliminating the need for the headset line to improve the headset function as much as possible, and the multimedia functions are brought to the extreme here. For example, the headset has switch and storage functions for the convenience of users. It is believed that in the near future, computers are used as multimedia terminals, and more and more operations can be performed using only Bluetooth headsets.
The choice of Bluetooth headset
The choice of Bluetooth headset can be measured by call quality, weight, wearing comfort and compatibility, and standby time.
Call quality: Call quality is the most basic performance parameter to measure the quality of a Bluetooth headset. In general, the use of a rod-type Bluetooth headset because the microphone is closer to the mouth, the call quality obtained is relatively better than other types.
Compatibility: If you buy a headset that can't be used and connected with the devices that communicate with each other, it means that there is a certain gap in compatibility of this headset.
Wearing comfort: The ear hook material of the earphone is not good or there are defects in the design, and discomfort will occur after wearing for a longer time. So choose a Bluetooth headset that fits your ear shape. If you are a friend wearing glasses, it is best to choose a Bluetooth headset with hands-free and wired.
Standby time: This is the same as the daily use of mobile phones, and we hope to have a longer standby time to avoid the trouble of frequent charging.
Weight: In theory, the lighter the headset, the better. However, the weight of Bluetooth headsets is mostly around 20g, the difference is not big.
Bluetooth headset version
There are currently four versions of Bluetooth: V1.1/1.2/2.0/2.1, which results in different versions of Bluetooth headsets. v1.2 not only supports more stereo sound effects, but also has better performance in terms of stability and effects, and is backward compatible with the v1.1 version. In addition, Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones and headsets support two connection modes, "Handsfree" and "Headset". Different models of headsets and mobile phones will not be successful.
Version 2.0 is an improved version of 1.2. The transmission rate is about 1.8Mpbs~2.1Mpbs, and it can work in (duplex) mode. That is to say, it can be used for voice communication and can also transfer files/high-quality pictures. There are some Bluetooth Dgles in Taiwan that are already on the market, but there are few Bluetooth 2.0 versions in the mobile phone. There are not many Bluetooth headsets that can really be used. Some Bluetooth products claim to be version 2.0, but they still have to use additional accessories to achieve. Therefore, I believe that it will not become a climate until the end of September to November this year at the earliest. Of course, version 2.0 also supports Stereo operation.
Later, the Bluetooth 2.0 version of the chip may have the opportunity to add the Stereo decoder chip, and even A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) may not be needed.
Use of Bluetooth headset
1. When using the headset for the first time, try to charge the headset for about 2-4 hours, and then charge it for 2 hours. Operate according to the instructions, preferably not more than 4 hours. The statement that it must be charged for 24 hours is groundless.
2. Click the Bluetooth setting in the phone settings, select "Enable", and finish. This opens the Bluetooth support function of the phone.
3. When the Bluetooth headset is off, press and hold the headset multifunction button MFB for more than 3 seconds, and wait for the blue indicator light on the headset to light up (note that it is always on, and the pairing process is always on, not flashing or not on). Already in a searchable state.
4. Open the Bluetooth option on the mobile phone and search. After the headset is successfully searched, the Bluetooth headset model will be displayed on the list to confirm.
5. Enter the password (0000) on the phone, the headset indicator flashes quickly, that is, the pairing is successful.
6. Click the Bluetooth headset name item: open, select binding. When finished, the phone is connected to the Bluetooth headset. At this time, the mobile phone may have a "Ding Dong" sound similar to the USB connection. When the Bluetooth headset is turned off, there may also be a similar sound. Based on this, it can be judged whether the Bluetooth headset and the phone are properly connected.